Red Mullets with Blackcurrant
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 18 mullets
- sunflower oil for frying
- 2 tsp. tablespoons rosemary leaves
- 2 tsp. tablespoons currant black currants, seedless
- 1 cup vinegar
Clean thoroughly the mullets. Salt them well in their tummy and externally, then flour and fry in hot oil until crisp and golden brown.
When finished frying the mullets, place them on a platter. In the remaining frying oil pour the leaves of rosemary and the blackcurrants. Stir well until the raisins swell and turn off with the vinegar.
Pour the sauce created on to the fried mullets. Let them marinate well before serving.
The mullet savoro can be eaten straight from the pan or even cool. They can be kept for several days both inside and outside the refrigerator.
Why include pistachios to your diet?
- they contain large quantities of antioxidants
- vitamin B6, vitamin E, manganese and magnesium
- rich source of fiber
- one of the best sources of protein
- have fewer calories and fat than other nuts contain plant sterols more than any other dry fruit